Millennials are emerging into new leadership positions both in the workplace and in the community at a rapid pace. How does this generation manage to excel into positions of leadership so quickly? Resilience.
Join Management Concepts, Young Government Leaders, and Blacks In Government on Thursday, October 19th from 8-11 a.m. for the final chapter of our professional development series on Resilience. Hear from expert panelists and special guest, Chad Sheridan, Chief Information Officer of the USDA, Risk Management Agency, as they share career triumphs and professional trials faced when stepping into new leadership roles.
8:00 AM – Registration, Networking, and Breakfast
- Courtesy of Management Concepts
8:30 AM – Opening Remarks
- Michelle Rosa, Young Government Leaders Membership Experience Director, Program Manager, Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division
- Melinda Burks, BIG NOW Generation Program Representative, Senior Program Officer, U.S. Department of State
- Michelle Clark, Director of Marketing and Strategic Partnerships, Management Concepts
8:45 AM – Keynote Speaker
- Chad Sheridan, Chief Information Officer, USDA Risk Management Agency
9:15 AM – Panel Discussion
- Moderator: Tim Bowden, General Manager, People and Performance Consulting, Management Concepts (Confirmed)
- Panelist: Melody Bell, Associate Deputy Assistant Secretary at U.S. Department of Energy (Confirmed)
- Panelist: Leland Boyd, Branch Chief, Benefits, Performance, & Compensation, USDA Departmental Management Office of Human Resources Management (Confirmed)
- Panelist: Mika Cross, Director of Strategic Communications, Digital and Public Engagement for the Veterans’ Employment and Training Service (Invited)
- Panelist: Minette C. Wilson, MPA, Public Health Advisor, Health and Human Services (Confirmed)
10:15 AM – Questions & Answers
10:30 AM – Closing Remarks
11:00 AM – Post Networking and AdjournClick Here to Register for Free!